Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seasonal Ornament Update

I used part of Friday 11/21's SAT to continue working on my current seasonal ornament challenge. Yesterday was one of two days off so I also spent quite a bit of time working on it, as well as having a little movie marathon with Nate! (Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2) So here is the progress on the little plaid pumpkin:

I am so pleased with how it's coming along and I'm hoping to get it done before Thursday! Can't wait to share the results with the rest of the group
I also made some marginal progress on the Ireland House piece, but I am getting overwhelmed. Thank goodness for the support at Let's Stitch! Everyone is so encouraging.


I am planning to work more on it during the next SAT, and probably all the rest til Christmas. Wish me luck!

No comments: