Friday, January 21, 2011

More Snow, Page 8 Finished

The last time I wrote we were waiting on a pretty big snowstorm. It did not disappoint, and since then we have also had a snow/ice storm and then another snowstorm this morning! The sun is finally out but no melting; the temperature is supposed to get down to ZERO by tonight!
I met my stitching goal on "Wolf Countess" with one day to spare! I finished page 8 in 13 days. Since I seem to be on a roll with this pattern I am going to aim for another page in two weeks, so that will be by February 4th. I also received some stash from 123stitch.com. (Hooray!) I got the pattern "Holiest of Nights" by Homespun Elegance, which I look forward to stitching for Christmas, as well as several of the Prairie Schooler Santas. I also bought "Thine is the Trick and the Treat" by Prairie Moon which I will work when I feel like doing some monochromatic work. I purchased two pieces of 40 ct Heritage linen with the Willow Hill Samplings "Birth of a Nation" patterns in mind.

No comments: