Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

Ok, so I am going to try this blogging thing again. Forgive the lapse in time from when I last posted. I've moved, started a new job, etc. so life has been busy. Fortunately I have still had time for stitching!

I am currently working on two HAED designs:



"Vibrant Vista"







and "Wolf Countess."



I am putting in as much time on them as possible, but my new job has meant 13 hour days 6 days a week! So I haven't had as much needle time as I would like.

Crazily enough, however, I am about to add another project to the mix. My stepsister has one child already and is expecting twins in December. I am working on a set of quilts for the twins (pictures later) but when I saw the new Cari Buziak stocking designs on HAED, I knew I had to stitch all three for the little ones! I received the ruby and emerald patterns in the mail today and I am psyched. Love that new chart feeling! I will be ordering the sapphire pattern soon.


I am going to kit these up this weekend, so be on the lookout for the beginnings of Project Stocking 2010!
That's all for now, off to stitch!
-Carolyn


1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I absolutely ADORE Vibrant Vista...absolutely adore it :)